Welcome to KFRA
Promoting and Enhancing Best Practices
An industry organization which was started through the initiative of Central Bank of Kenya,
Forex Bureaus Regulator and Forex Bureaus stakeholders.KFRA MEMBER DIRECTORY
OUR PIVOTAL ROLE IN THE INDUSTRY.
- Enhancing market discipline, promoting market development and
encouraging constructive engagement with the regulator.
- Promoting professionalism.
- Enhancing high ethical standards.
- Fostering self-regulation.
- Keeping line of engagement with the regulator alive so that market vulnerabilities or any challenges can be adequately and timely addressed.
- Representing forex bureaus and money transfer companies and advocating for their interests.
UPHOLDING PROFESSIONALISM AND COMPLIANCE
With Foreign Exchange Regulatory policies and guidelines.
MORE INFO ON OUR ROLE
While KFRA is owned and funded by its members, it is working on a number of initiatives that are meant to diversify its revenue base. Like any other organization, the board of directors play an oversight role of KFRA’s activities. The board has in turn delegated normal day to day managerial functions to a full time secretariat which is headed by a Chief Executive Officer.
To supplement the Secretariat’s capacity, the under-noted Board Committees, which are overseen by the Board of Directors, work closely with the Secretariat:
- Reform, Advocacy & Lobbying.
- Finance & Audit.
- HR, Education & Training.
- Administration and Legal.
Comments are closed.